on all orders
The Instapure ULTRA (F8) faucet filter system reduces more than 50 contaminants that may be present in drinking water including 99.99% of microbial cysts, such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia and 99% of lead, chlorine taste and odor, leaving consumers with clean, fresh tasting water. Our sensor monitor system visibly indicates filter status, making it easy to maintain healthy and great tasting drinking water straight from your faucet while its space-saving horizontal design looks great in any kitchen.
With the simple, 3-step installation process and superior contaminant reduction of our coconut-based activated carbon filter, there's never been an easier or more reliable way to get healthy, clean, great-tasting water straight from your faucet!
- Built-in electronic filter indicator tells you when the filter needs to be replaced
- Includes one Ultra (F8) Filter
- Compatible with standard faucets. Will not work with pull-out or handheld faucets.
- Filters 100 gallons and more than 50 contaminants
- Gold Seal Certified by WQA to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odor
- Patented auto shut-off and power rinse features
- Quick and simple installation
- Easy filter replacement
- Annual cost of operation for customer - ONLY 15¢ Per Gallon
- Also available in white
- Gold Seal Certified by WQA to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 372 as a Lead-Free product
- WQA Gold Seal certified to meet NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the Reduction of Lead and Microbial Cyst
- High quality .5-micron carbon block based on a proprietary formula that does not contain silver
- Learn more here