A privately held company, Instapure is based at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado, USA. Above all, when providing our customers filtration options, we meet the specific filtration needs at affordable prices.
As the inventors of the original on tap water filtration system in 1975, we continue to provide innovative, patented technology to meet the demands of an ever-expanding water filtration market.
As a result, Instapure tap water filtration systems and filters are sold in more than 30 countries. Furthermore, Instapure is an active member of the water filtration community that includes NSF, WQA, and IAPMO.
Above all we are proud to enable consumers to help their families and the environment worldwide.
Water is essential for life. Most importantly, 70% of our bodies are made up of water. Therefore, the water we drink, shower, and cook with can have a significant impact on our overall health and lifestyle.
Using best-in-class filtering technology, Instapure provides maximum reduction in water contaminants while leaving beneficial minerals such as calcium in the water. As a result, consumers are provided healthy, great-tasting water to provide optimum hydration for the human body.
At Instapure, we want everyone to know about the many benefits of drinking filtered water and to share them with their loved ones!
Take a look at additional benefits our customers receive:
- Reliable shipping on our orders
- Best Customer Service: Friendly US-based customer service
- Payment Secured: We use industry-leading encryption and fraud prevention tools
- 30-Day Returns: We offer a 30 days no-questions asked return policy
Most importantly, for every drop of water that leaves your faucet, Instapure wants to make sure it’s filtered.
Specifically, how can we do this?
- First, our filter design utilizes the highest quality coconut carbon
- Second, our filters save space and filter up to 5 times more water than a typical Pitcher Filter
- Third, you can help save the environment filtered water provides great taste with less waste
- Finally, our filters can provide up to three months or 200 gallons of healthy, great-tasting water
Some contaminants we reduce include: